Melbourne’s Most Trustworthy Emergency Electrician
We are more than service providers – we’re in the business of providing our customers with solutions. If you need an electrician in Melbourne, Geelong, Werribee or Ballarat, talk to us.
Our team fully understands that you have unique needs and requirements when it comes to your property’s electrical systems. We strive to provide you with the most information possible when it comes to upgrading and improving your electrical systems, installing specialty lighting in your property, creating a safety and security system, and determining where you can best find energy savings.
At Mr. Electric, our professional and friendly team will make sure you know everything you need in order to make smart decisions. We will engage with you as much as possible, so that we can both find effective solutions for any of your commercial and residential electrical requirements. We will go travel to anywhere in Melbourne, whether you need an emergency electrician to go to the east in Richmond, heading south to St. Kilda, out west to Werribee, or even out of town to Geelong or Ballarat.
Feel free to read our unique, company-specific Service Philosophy if you’d like to learn more about how we provide you with the best solutions possible. We like to think that this philosophy sets us apart from other electrical contractors – it’s a mission statement that every domestic electrician and commercial electrician that we employ is sure to follow to the letter, whether they’re working in Geelong, Werribee, Ballarat or wider Melbourne.
What We Do
Our domestic, business, office and emergency electricians can deliver the following services:
- 24 hours-a-day, seven days-a-week emergency services
- Blackout and breakdown services
- Full electrical safety checks of homes
- Surge protection, safety switches, and circuit breaker installation and repair
- Switchboard, power supply and fuse box upgrade services
- Full rewiring and new home wiring services for renovations, extensions and new home builds
- Home theatre, audio system and entertainment centre installation
- Hot water system repairs, pool, sauna and spa system installations
- Installation of new phone jack, TV antenna points and power points
- Installation of indoor and outdoor lighting, fixtures and fittings
- Installation and maintenance of smoke detectors and security lighting set-ups
- Exit and emergency lighting and signage installation
- Data and communication system maintenance and installation
- Installation of three-phase power systems
If your power suddenly shuts off and you need it back ASAP, please contact us at 1300 673 532 as soon as possible, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any inquiries.